DIY: Transparent Clutch
For today’s post instead of posting an outfit idea I decided to share an easy DIY project.
One of my latest obsession has been the transparent clutch! I’ve been wanted to get one for a long time but sadly the ones that I have found in the stores are not big enough or they are just not the way I wanted them to be like. So, I decided to make my own one. 🙂
This is an easy DIY project for a weekend, so I hope you can try it!
Materials to make your clutch:
- Clear PVC plastic
- Pencil / Marker
- Whole puncher ( I didn’t have one so I use a Drill)
Steps to make you clutch:
- Draw a guide on the paper that later will be used to cut the PVC plastic.
- Cut out the draw and paste it on the clear PVC plastic.
- Cut around that guide to create the base of your clutch. (Make sure the flaps are big enough to close the clutch).
- Now you can start folding it and you will see it is coming together.
- Use a market to mark where the studs are going to hold the flaps together.
- Then, use a whole puncher to make the holes that the studs will fit through.
- Lastly, put the studs to hold it all together and you are done!
I would love to see your clutch so send me some pictures with the hashtag #diyvmc on Instagram!